Recipe BBQ Steak
March 2, 2023
Donna M. Skolnick
Recipe for barbecue steak
Here's a recipe for barbecue steak:
- 2 steaks (ribeye, sirloin or tenderloin)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- BBQ sauce (optional)
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Brush each steak with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Rub the seasonings onto the steaks until evenly coated.
- Place the steaks onto the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or until the desired doneness is achieved.
- If desired, brush the steaks with BBQ sauce during the last few minutes of grilling.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious barbecue steak!