Recipe BBQ Shrimp
April 12, 2023
Donna M. Skolnick
Here's a recipe for barbecue shrimp that incorporates a delicious and tangy homemade sauce:
- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, barbecue sauce, honey, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- Brush the shrimp with the barbecue sauce mixture, making sure to coat them well on all sides.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- While the shrimp are cooking, heat up any remaining sauce in a small saucepan on the stove. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve the shrimp skewers with the extra sauce on the side for dipping. Enjoy!
outdoor kitchen cabinetry, outdoor kitchen, outdoor kitchens, outdoor bbq kitchen, outdoor cabinets, best outdoor kitchen, bbq island, outdoor kitchen grills, patio kitchen, backyard kitchen, bbq kitchen, outdoor grill island, backyard outdoor kitchen,prefab bbq islands,outdoor kitchen products,outdoor patio kitchen,kitchen bbq outdoor,outdoor built in grills,outdoor bbq island,outdoor kitchen island with seatin,buy outdoor kitchen cabinet,barbecue cabinet,best outdoor built in grills,built in bbq outdoor kitchen,outdoor kitchen and patio
Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakot, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Islan,South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennesse, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington,West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming